Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Making a list, checking it twice …

Opps. Sorry, wrong holiday, even if I have most of my shopping done. Excel spreadsheet in place (laugh, I'm not offended just organized), and since grandma is in town and says she “needs” a chore while we’re at work – my best elf wrapper.  I admit, I need to start early, it’s the only away the holidays happen.. Especially, with shipping and spending it this year in FL with grandma. But, I’m kind of freaked out. Today, people at work are planning holiday parties – not to be confused with Halloween parties. Boyfriend just sent me a picture from his lunch trip to Home Depot. I’m not ready for decorations or music in the stores yet.

Sticking with the holiday that is quickly approaching – and one of my favorite holiday classics - here is the link to “The Great Pumpkin Countdown.” http://greatpumpkincountdown.com/

Who would have thought Snoppy and the gang would be turning 60! The link has cute wallpaper, cartoons and while I haven’t figured out the game, it has a lot of fun stuff if you want to break into the Snoopy Dance.

5 comments:

  1. My son was at Lowe's two weeks ago and said they had their artificial trees set out and decorated. It is too much. And Snoopy is younger than I am

    ReplyDelete
  2. One holiday at a time, one holiday at a time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boyfriend was like you're asking about holiday plans after seeing photo...I had to explain I didn't know if that was a hint to start planning or if he was just as traumatized.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get outta town with your bad self. Your shopping is already done? I'm lucky if I know what day this is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea what day it is ...lol but I'm almost done ... Note, this means I will still probably run around like a fool a few days before.

    ReplyDelete